Charismaby Nikki Owen
The charismatic mindset
Charismatic people possess a mindset of empowering beliefs that build and develop their personal magnetism.
As you read through this list of beliefs, take time to consider each in turn. To what extent is each of these beliefs already part of your personal belief system? If you feel resistance to one of these statements, spend some time to imagine how you would feel, think and act if you made that belief your own. Notice how it might empower you, push you to take more responsibility, or make you stronger and more assertive. Think of something you could now do that perhaps you would not have dared to do without that new belief. Try it out. Have fun! Grow some charisma within you!
- Accepting complete responsibility for the circumstances you are creating right now improves your ability to influence and transform your life, as well as the lives of others.
- Your current reality is a result of the thoughts you have been thinking.
- How you perceive the world around you will be projected and magnified in every aspect of your life.
- Every interaction you have with people will either drain or stimulate the energy within you both.
- Developing a connection reduces the resistance in others and improves your level of influence.
- Holding a clear picture of what you want to achieve increases the probability of you achieving what you desire.
- You have the power to change your world.
- Your brain cannot compute words of negation, such as ‘don’t’ or ‘not’, so what you seek to avoid you will unconsciously create.
- Every situation provides you with an emotional indicator that is an internal signpost for what to do next.
- Criticising and judging others damages and defines your self esteem.
- You can choose to feel good all of the time by recognising, managing and directing your own emotional responses.
- Everyone is an interesting individual – the quality of your listening determines the quality of what others communicate; so, if you feel bored when talking with others, it’s because you’re not listening properly.
- Uncertainty and changes produce charges of energy that stimulate and inspire action.
- The emotions you feel regularly will act as a magnet and attract more of those same emotions.
- Every individual has an interesting lesson or insight for you to learn.
- Every individual’s life has a purpose.